Saturday, December 1, 2007

Java applet tutorial

Hey guys,

Remember the Java applet tutorial that I promised months ago?

I have been working on it for the last few months, and finally when I noticed there were too many things to cover, I decided to start a blog for it. The blog name is the same as my famous Java applet series - "quangntenemy teaches Java". You can access it at http://qtjava.blogspot.com.

The tutorial is not complete yet, but for now it should help you get started with the easy challs. More interesting lessons, together with tips and tricks will come soon.

If you have any questions, comments and suggestions about Java challs, or anything Java-related, do not hesitate to leave a comment there.

What about things other than Java, you might ask? Just to let you know, I have been starting a new team blog: WeChall at http://wechall.blogspot.com. At the moment I have recruited theAnswer, Gizmore and Unhandled to the team. Hopefully the blog will provide everything you need for the challenger world: from reviews on the cool challenge sites, to online resources, tools, and tips and tricks from the top challengers.

Feel free to visit WeChall and share your knowledge!

No comments: