Sunday, March 4, 2007

Welcome :)

Welcome to my new blog - Penguin tamer :)

Why create another blog, while I already have (a very nice) one? :D Well, as you already know, I have a penguin at home :) Although I have been a skillful Tiger tamer for a few years, taming the penguin is still a challenge for me. Mostly because since I started going to prison (aka work :D), I don't have much time with the penguin anymore. And as the penguin is surely more powerful than the other competitors from M$ and Mac, more effort is needed in order to control him :)

Some info about my penguin:
- Distro: Mandriva 2007 Beta 2
- Kernel: 2.6.17-3mdv
- Desktop: KDE 3.5.4, fluxbox 0.9.15
(More will be added later)

I'm just above the beginner level so anything I post will be inaccurate/incomplete. Please feel free to add comments/suggestions :)

No comments: